Pages

Thursday 28 May 2015

My Holiday.

My Holiday.


During the holiday I went to the beach on a bus. When we got there I put on my swimming clothes so I can go to swim. The water was cold and I was on a board. I was learning how to swim. Me and my church and family went far where the people are fishing. I saw crabs under the water and my Auntie asked if she can use my board.I said yes. After that I went to my auntie and played with her.I splashed the water at her.She make me cold because she pushed me in the water, so I went to my mum and get my clothes. I went to the girls toilet and change.Then I saw Folau going back in the water with Taniela. After that I went to eat because I was hungry. I eat shapes,and grapes.Mum said that the bus will be here. We had to go back to Dunkirk because my family and my church car was there.It was a long ride.In the bus,I was cold and my cousin was playing songs and it make me go to sleep. When we got there I played tag with my cousins. It was my best day at the beach with my family and church. 

1 comment:

  1. Malo lele Akesa,
    I like the way you have added descriptive language in your writing. I also like the way you explained your emotions about how you felt. Have you made any writings about the beach?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.