Pages

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Going To Church

Going to church on sunday with my family..♥♤♕
Walt learning to make a plan and use it to write a recount

On Sunday I went to Church with my family. We sang with the Bible.

The first thing was reading the bible. The story of the  bible was about Jesus died on the cross. Everybody read the bible with us. The woman read slow at church.

We shook hands with the people at church and we say, “peace be with you,”  I  shook two hands with the people  at my church.

After that I had a pineapple lolly. It tasted yum.  It was a yellow lolly. I got a lolly because I listened to  the church.

I had a great day at my church on Sunday.

                             

1 comment:

  1. Hi Akesa,
    It sounds like you had a lot of fun at church. How did you get all your ideas? I really like your story because you've added a lot of details. I've been to church as well. I hope you blog more stories.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.