Pages

Monday 30 March 2015

Playing Golf


Have you played tee golf ?

On Thursday St.Patrick school played tee golf  with our coach. First we had to jump on the squares. If we missed one we had to do push ups ,up to 10. I jumped and I missed one square and I had to do 5 push ups. 

Next we go to the other game. I had to walk and hit the ball on the hoop and I raced with Nauto. My team got 13 points. We kept on winning. After that we played another game. We had to hit the ball over the line. I hit the ball,  put the golf club on my shoulder and then I put the golf club on the orange hoop. We won twice, while Eti and Justice team always won. It was a fun game to play. Next  we went in class and wrote what we did at golf. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.