Pages

Saturday 7 November 2015

What am I good at?

This is what I am good at.

Image result for At home
At home I am good at washing and tidying my clothes.  I hang them on th
e line, then I had to wait for it to dry.When they are dry I folded them and I put them in my drawer.I am  good at vacuuming the floor, chairs  and  the hall way.

Image result for schoolAt school I am good at Maths.I can also use my strategy to solve problems .I  can also use Subtraction,Doubles,Addition, and I can  skip count.






In the field I am good at  playing soccer because I can kick the ball  high to the sky. I can do tricks with my legs. I can also pass  the  ball to one of my team mates. This are the things I am good at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.