Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2016

I can't wait to see everyone!

                                  Cousin’s Birthday! 
Image result for happy birthdayOn Saturday morning my aunty, cousins and I went outside to the back of my house to set up the decorations for my cousin’s birthday party. We blew up pink, blue, black and red balloons that had ‘Happy Birthday’ written on it. Later on, my cousin Lily changed into her princess dress because it was her birthday. She was turning 5 years old.  She wore white princess gloves and a princess crown. When she walked out her room, she looked absolutely stunning.  A while later, my aunty and my other cousins arrived so I quickly had a shower.  After my shower, I got changed into my black dress. Then I asked my aunty to plait my hair.  After she did my hair, I went outside and saw most of my family at the back of my house.  Then the birthday celebration began with my nana saying a prayer.  Then she blessed it and the birthday girl. When the prayer ended, the children went to go and fill up their plates first.  After I got my food, I went to go and sit next to my cousins. Soon after we had eaten, my cousins I changed out of our dresses and our suits into our regular pants and T-shirts because we wanted to play Touch. 
 We played together for two hours.  When the birthday was over we had to help with the tidy up because there were a lot of rubbish around. 
  My favourite part of the day was seeing all my family and spend time together to celebrate Lily’s birthday. 

 Learning intention: We are learning to use descriptive language in my recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I use adjectives to describe my weekend recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.