Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2016

I love my new hat!


On Saturday night, the 23rd of October 2016 my uncle, aunty, cousins Soane, Christopher and I went to the night market in Pakuranga. We went in my aunty and uncle’s small grey car. It took us about 58 minutes to get there.
First we parked the car near Countdown and then we walked to the underground parking of the Warehouse because all the stores were set up there.
The night market was a lot fun because there were a lot of things there for us to look at like clothes, shoes, toys, foods, hats, socks and games.
After we had a look around, my aunty brought Soane, Christopher and I a large candy floss each. I had a mixed flavour of blueberry and strawberry, Soane had grape and strawberry and my cousin Christopher had blueberry and lemon. It was very sweet and tasty.
While we were walking, my aunty and uncle asked us, “Do you want a hat each?”
We replied back and told them, “Oh yes please!” So I chose the hat that had ‘NY’ printed on it. I really loved that hat because I like the colour, it was black. After that,  we saw a man dance like Michael Jackson.
Image result for night market food My favourite part was when I got my hat because I really loved the font.
 Learning intention: We are learning to follow the structure of a recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I follow the structure of a recount: orientation, events and conclusion to write my visit to the Saturday night market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.